Hosted by the NSF Florida IT Pathways to Success Program, join us virtually to learn about the Engineering and Computer Science graduate school opportunities at THREE Florida institutions in ONE Zoom meeting.
– Rebeca Arocha, Doctoral Candidate, Graduate Program Advisor – Florida International University in Miami
– Dr. Ali Gordon, Professor and Associate Dean of Graduate Affairs – University of Central Florida in Orlando
– Dr. Yu Sun, Professor and Associate Chair of Graduate Affairs – University of South Florida in Tampa
– Why attend graduate school? Educational, economic and social benefits of earning a graduate degree.
– Thesis vs. Non-thesis options; Research opportunities at each institution.
– How to apply to graduate school and related funding/scholarship opportunities
– Deadlines, requirements and application tips.
– Question & Answer