Prepare your summer research program application
– 1 page personal statement
– Resume/CV that includes courses taken and in progress and GPA.
– Letter of recommendation from a faculty advisor.
About the program – STROBE (Science and Technology Center for Functional Imaging) is a collaborative project led by University of Colorado- Boulder in partnership with UC Berkeley, UCLA, UC Irvine, Fort Lewis College and of course, FIU!
STROBE is breaking down the frontiers of imaging science by integrating electron, x-ray and optical nanoscopy in order to address the Nation’s grand challenges in Science and Technology.
– All programs include $4,000-5,000 stipend and additional funding may be available for housing/travel for those who need it.
– Program dates vary but are typically 8-10 weeks
– Undergraduates will present their summer findings at the STROBE Summer Undergraduate Research Scholar Symposium in August 2018.
Deadline – February 16, 2018