2018 Miami Herald Business Plan Challenge
Do you have a business idea?
Participate in the 2018 Miami Herald Business Plan Challenge for a chance to get covered in The Miami Herald and get exposed to potential investors. The Business Plan Challenge is sponsored by Pino Global Entrepreneurship Center. You only need to submit an executive summary (no more than 3 pages long) with 1 page of financials.
- Must be FIU student or alumnus from any FIU College or School
- Must be currently living in South Florida
- For-profit business ideas only
- Must be a business idea or business has to have been in operation for 2 years or less
- If competing as a team, at least one member must be a current FIU student or alumnus
- Networking opportunities and introductions
- Learn about the startup industry
- Receive professional reviews of your idea/plan
- Receive publicity and recognition
- Receive exposure that may lead to partnerships and financing
Entries should be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply is March 26, 2018
Visit business.fiu.edu/entrepreneurship for all the application procedures and resources to participate in the Business Plan Challenge.