1. Mohsen Taheri, Monique Ross, Zahra Hazari, Mark Weiss, Michael Georgiopoulos, Ken Christensen, Tiana Solis, Atalie Garcia, Deepa Chari (2018). A Structural Equation Model Analysis of Computing Identity Sub-Constructs and Student Academic Persistence. IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE)
2. Farzana Rahman, Tiana Solis (2018). Designing Creative Assessments for Online Computer Science and IT Courses. Proceedings of the 19th Annual SIG Conference on Information Technology Education.
3. M Taheri, M Ross, Z Hazari, W Weiss, M Georgiopoulos, K Christensen, T Solis, D Chari, Z Taheri (2019). Exploring Computing Identity and Persistence Across Multiple Groups Using Structural Equation Modeling. American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Conference Proceedings
4. Farzana Rahman, Tiana Solis (2020). Transforming the Learning Experience of Non-Traditional Students in an Online CS1 Course through Peer-Instruction. Proceedings of the 51st ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education.
5. Maral Kargarmoakhar, Stephanie Lunn, Leila Zahedi, Monique Ross, Zahra Hazari, Mark Allen Weiss, Michael Georgiopoulos, Ken Christensen, Tiana Solis (2020). Understanding the Experiences that Contribute to the Inclusion of Underrepresented Groups in Computing. 2020 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE).
6. Norman Pestaina, Peter Clarke, Tiana Solis (2014). Assessing BS–CS Student Outcomes Using Senior Project Paper presented at 2014 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, Indianapolis, Indiana. 10.18260/1-2–20090