The Accelerated Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Pathways are accelerated programs designed for outstanding undergraduate students currently enrolled in the School of Computing and Information Sciences. Students are able to complete both degrees in less time by taking advantage of the overlapping courses which would be used to satisfy both the bachelor’s and master’s degree requirements.
- At least 75 credits of bachelor’s degree requirements completed with a minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA.
- Meet with your undergraduate advisor to confirm that you qualify for the program, meet the minimum GPA requirements, and the list of graduate courses that qualify as electives in the undergraduate degree.
- Meet with the graduate program director (GPD) for the master’s degree program of interest to discuss a plan of study. Please refer to the list of GPDs at https://www.cis.fiu.edu/academics/advising/.
- Interested students should apply and pay the $30 graduate application fee through their MyFIU portal.
- Meet with your undergraduate advisor to discuss your new plan of study.
- Complete any other graduate admission requirements for the master’s degree program.
- Applicants will be notified by University Graduate School of the final admission decision.
Accelerated Degree Pathway BS/MS in Computer Science
Accelerated Degree Pathway BA/BS in Computer Science/MS in Data Science
Accelerated Degree Pathway BS in Computer Science/MS in Engineering Man
Combined BS in Information Technology/ MS in Engineering Management Pathway
Data Science Accelerated Degree Pathway
Accelerated Degree Pathway BS in Electrical Eng/MS in Telecom & Networking
Accelerated Degree Pathway BA/BS in Information Technology/MS in Data Science