1. Alvi Ataur Khalil, Mohammad Ashiqur Rahman, and Hisham Kholidy, “FAKey: Fake Hashed Key Attack on Payment Channel Networks,” Annual IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS), October 2023. [Accepted]
2. Mohamadsaleh Jafari, Mohammad Ashiqur Rahman, and Sumit Paudyal “Optimal False Data Injection Attack Against Load-Frequency Control in Power Systems,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (TFIS), August 2023. [Accepted]
3. Nur Imtiazul Haque, Maurice Ngouen, Mohammad Ashiqur Rahman, Selcuk Uluagac, and Laurent Njilla, “SHATTER: Control and Defense-Aware Attack Analytics for Activity-Driven Smart Home Systems,” in the 53rd Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Network (DSN), June 2023. [Best Paper Award]
4. Mohamadsaleh Jafari, Mohammad Ashiqur Rahman, and Sumit Paudyal “Optimal False Data Injection Attacks Against Power System Frequency Stability,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid (TSG), Vol. 14, No. 2, March 2023.
5. Madhukrishna Priyadarsini, Padmalochan Bera, Sajal Das, Mohammad Ashiqur Rahman, “A Security Enforcement Framework for SDN Controller using Game Theoretic Approach,” IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (TDSC), Vol. 20, No. 2, March-April 2023.
6. Nur Imtiazul Haque, Mohammad Ashiqur Rahman, Dong Chen, and Hisham Kholidy, “BIoTA: Control-Aware Attack Analytics for Building Internet of Things,” in the 18th IEEE International Conference on Sensing, Communication, and Networking (SECON), July 2021.